Thursday 17 October 2019

Femi Fani-Kayode turns 59 today, says 'my incredible life has been eventful, inspiring and mind-blowing'

Femi Fani-Kayode turns 59 today,?says
Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode turns 59-years today.


In a social media post to celebrate his birthday, FFK as he's fondly called wrote, '59 years today! I say thanks be to God because every second of my incredible life has been eventful, inspiring, awesome, mindblowing and a great testimony to His remarkable grace and power'.
He continous to show me love and mercy, to deliver me and to bless me beyond measure.
The Lord is faithful in all His ways. I thank Him for my loved ones, good health, peace, joy, prosperity, favour, blessings and long life.
He is my God and my strength: He alone is worthy of my praise. For bringing me this far and promising to keep me to the end I say thank you Jesus!